Wednesday 12 February 2014

Dolmio advert italian


1. I like it because I think that this advert is trying to show how a normal family would act and its showing that all of them are connected and this advert is showing us a happy family.
2. The way the camera was angles was really good cause we can see the person or whatever we are supposed to look at so we get a good angle of them and the colours are casual not too bright and the lighting isnt too bright or too dark its the right lighting.
3. The message in this video is clear its trying to tell us about food and that the whole family get connected at the table when they're togerther eating. It made interesting cause its human shape and they acting like humans and the way they talk is very exiting and outgoing.
4. For my advert or video I would like to make a human moving and I think this video give a good idea on how I would want my advert to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment